Music Venue, Park, Concert Hall
418 Sheridan Rd (at Green Bay & Ravinia Park)
Highland Park, IL 60035
- Buy lawn tickets for a show, bring a blanket, some wine, and carry-out from your favorite local spot. Guaranteed a great time.
- metra is key from city!
- Bring a small flashlight if you are in the lawn seats. So at the end of the night you can look for things you may have dropped on the lawn. It gets pretty dark by the end of the concert.
- If you get lawn tickets, you should get here when the doors open, the good spots go fast!
- Remember no food or beverage is allowed in the pavillion; thre real action is on the lawn!
- Don't order the noodles. Blech.
- Ravinia always has a great lineup. Bring your own food and drink to party on the lawn!!
- Get there early so you can find a spot on the lawn close to the stage if you only have lawn tickets if your tickets a pavilion ticket they open the pavilion up a hour before the show get there & stay
- Come for the snootiness, stay for the... well... snootiness.
- Cheap, beautiful and huge variety of concert choices-everything from classical to country to contemporary. If you get here on a nice day you are guaranteed to have a great experience. Train into city
- If you don't park in Ravinia lot, you will park in DT Highland Park & take the shuttle, which means you will be waiting a while after show or walking for what seems like an eternity at end of night!
- Pack a meal, wine & blanket and ride the Metra right up to the door! College students: Free lawn passes for Chicago Symphony Orchestra by showing college ID.
- The coolest place to hear live music while having a Picnic.
- Take the metra! So much better than driving to Ravinia!
- Great place 2 c a band bring ur own drinks food whatever u want great people
- One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the Darkness bind them!
- Try the shart-on-a-stick. A little messy but well worth it!
- Get pavilion tickets. Takes the stress away. Or better yet. Fight for lawn seats and leave the pavilion to us.
- Expensive food but great selection, sushi, pizza, hotdogs, noodles and sandwiches. Get here early for a good spot and bring a large cooler for drinks
- Even if you have pavilion seats, picnic before the show or during the first part of a show with an intermission. It is what defines the Ravinia experience and separates it from any other venue.