Randy White's BBQ
19089 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy (Towne Centre Dr)
Mesquite, TX 75150
- Make sure you get the St. Louis ribs!
- Worthless! The only thing good here is the meat. Every soft drink was flat. There was no sweet tea because " we are out of flavor". And the cornbread looks like a hockey puck.
- The place is called something else now. It's being ran under new management.
- Ribs and sausage were very good bbq beans were excellent. Do not order the chicken fried steak it was inedible.
- Michael's over dramatic. It's decent BBQ for the price and quality. Nothing special, but definitely edible. I had a good dinner overall for sure.
- Gross! French fries were cold, chicken took forever..def won't be coming back!
- Try the hot link sandwich! It's not super hot but it has a smoky lingering heat that I love about BBQ! :)
- Not that good! Wont be back, even if starving!
- Gross! And the cornbread the corbnbread looks more like a vanilla wafer
- $5 lunch special. 11-4