Ramen, Noodles, Japanese
2141 Kalakaua Ave
Honolulu, HI 96815
- ox-tail ramen !! () () 3 . 20 3 . . .( ) . . ,
- So glad I got the
- Ox tail ramen is a no-brainer! Warning - cash only!
- any Ramen bowl is brilliant. For me, Anything with Shoyu or Miso broth is ace. Go with Tokyo Ramen as your first, you can't lose! COMBO!
- Try the Hakata Ramen is delicious!
- To me there is only one thing I order here, that is the Ox Tail Ramen.
- Must try Ox Tail Combo it's uber yummy
- If you're a ramen lover as I am, then this place is for you! Always packed with Asian tourists (I guess is a good sign?), the line can get really long depending on the time you arrive. Cash only!
- Stopped in for a quick lunch. Spicy noodles were delicious.
- The spicy ramen and gyoza were awesome, get there early to beat the line.
- Excellent al-dente noodles, delicately cooked gyoza, unusual ginger tare broth, unremarkable beef protein.
- Make sure you get the 15% kaamaina discount
- This place is small and you might have to wait in line, but you won't find another place with great food as this. Seriously!
- loud construction right outside, but the food's totally worth it
- THE BEST RAMEN. hands down. Im going back. They are known for the ox tail but everything is good. A large bowl w/ the combo (gyoza & fried rice) is perfect for 2 ppl to split at lunch & affordable!
- Ox tail is okay but nothing to write home about
- 4sq(;) Tips() ()
- Go for the combo if youre hungry, or choose the famous oxtail ramen
- A little salty stock for Hakata donkotsu ramen. Spicy ramen looked good although I didnt have it.
- . . . !