- Hushpuppies are not sweet at all. Buffet looks awesome.
- Only cash is accepted (or check within 30 miles); there is an ATM in the lobby, though :)
- Load up a plate with pulled pork and collard greens. Apply a dash of vinegar sauce. Devour. Repeat until unable to move.
- Best fried chicken in the state, killer pulled pork, and solid buffet of Southern favorites
- Among the very best eastern NC BBQ. Chopped or pulled sandwich. Slaw. Perfection.
- Be sure to get the fried chicken and the banana pudding! Soooo good!
- Everything was wonderful!!!
- Disappointed in the wings. They are not jumbo at all and didn't taste that great
- The best bar b q in north Carolina!!!
- Love their NC BBQ sauce. Cash only.
- Maybe it's just me but the place seemed a little creepy. Food was not great either. Canned veggies, weird tasting bbq and that chopped pork - not for me. Banana pudding was great though.
- Good home style BBQ restaurant
- If you want some real Eastern North Carolina BBQ, you must try Ralphs. After several days in NYC, I was craving sweet tea, collards, hot hushpuppies and vinegar based chopped pork.
- Dem hush puppies, yo!
- I recommend the Pulled pork, stuffing, mac & cheese. MUST Leave room for the Banana Pudding! Big buffet for $9.50. The nicest people work here, so sit and stay awhile.
- Collards, Mac & cheese.
- Chopped pork
- This buffet is unreal. Don't go if you're not hungry, and be prepared for some serious Southern cooking.
- Yummy BBQ
- Buffet... Fried, breasted, grilled chicken. Carolina pulled pork.