- The legendary Rainbow Room is reopening today. There will be a festive Sunday brunch in addition to Monday night dinners with live performances open to the public. Sun, 10/5.
- The much-hyped re-opening did not disappoint. The space offers the most incredible view of the city that never sleeps. The staff was incredibly attentive - service rivaled a Danny Meyer restaurant
- Fantastic views and burger for 65$
- Always have a great time here. Beautiful drinks, great service! Get the fries
- Go here for the cocktails and enjoy over amazing city views.
- Go here for the brunch or generally for amazing city views over a meal or cocktails at night time.
- The Manhattan and the Staten Island cocktails are great with amazing views across the city. Try the Yuzu Spritz too
- The views at this place are out of this world. What living in New York is all about!
- great views!
- Breath-taking views and nice music!
- Guy with a tie drink and chicken/steak!
- Amazing views, cocktail prices as high as the buildings you can see. Dinner menu is limited. Better for drinks and snacks than a full meal
- The Bitches say: A+. Its true what they sayRainbow Room serves one of the best brunches in the city. While it may be best saved for a special occasion, brunching here is truly an iconic experience.
- Came for Sunday brunch, left me speechless. Be warned that the brunch service is 150 plus tax, but is so complete you can either try the buffet or order eggs Benedict. Formal attire is required.
- Came for brunch. It was excellent. They have an open buffet as well as a menu to order off of. Come on a VERY empty stomach and with company so you can try a bit of everything. Staff was also amazing.
- de lo mejor en NYC!!!
- One of my absolute favorite rooms in all of NYC!
- The views are impeccable. Amazing food, amazing service, worth the price
- The view is unbeatable. A classic, rarefied NY experience
- We had been to rainbow room before and loved it. This was not a good night but at their prices every night should be great. Having a big party interfere with other patrons service is not an excuse.