One of our favorite parts of Easter is decorating the eggs! It was a tradition even when I was a kid, though the availability of decorating dyes was nothing like it is now. There was one kind – the one with the chintzy little wire egg holder and the pop out holes on the box. […]
The post Quick & Easy DIY Natural Egg Coloring | ColorKitchen appeared first on Rural Mom.
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- Why You Should Never Sleep in on the Weekends
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record