Quayside Seafood Restaurant
$ $ $
30 Clarke Quay
- Asides Jumbo restaurant, you can try chili crab here. With a nicer environment and less people. The view is even better. Good service
- The Pepper and Chili crabs and cold draft beer with a view of the river can not be beat.
- Quite possibly the most overpriced place in Singapore
- 7 2 , 2 150 320,
- Food is good, awesome servings but wayyyyy to expensive.
- Very tasty;) menu in different languages (& russian too)
- Extremely overpriced, average food, poor service... you might want to choose another place on beautiful Clarke Quay
- make sure you try bbq sambal stingray, kampoeng style fried rice and steamed fish! Delicious!
- Nice table by riverside, but food quality is average.