Quahog's Seafood Shack
$ $ $
- The Moqueca is one of my favorite meals ever. If you're a seafood lover I highly recommend!
- No baked available @ lunch. Slow service. Food does not live up to price plus wait.
- Watermelon ceviche and Pacu Pacu Ribs! Awesome combination.
- Had a great meal here the other night so I'm going back. Dom and Trevor are awesome waiters!
- On of the best restaurants I've been to in a while!
- The bomb tacos. Must order lobster tacos.
- Get the captain's platter to share and the calamari.
- Tuna watermelon ceviche, fish ribs, and other tasty treats!
- The Moqueco , Brazilian fishermans stew with the coconut rice, chorizo sausage, calamari, clams, oysters, fish and shrimp in a unbelievably tasty broth was well worth the visit.
- Pacu Pacu fish RIBS. Are you EFFIN kidding me?! Also, place is BYOB, which makes it even better.
- There's absolutely nothing on the menu that isn't delicious. The food is so good it made me smile. The absolute best place to be in the summer.
- No take out. That's a shame.
- The seafood salad and all ceviches are unbelievably good! The bread is terrible. Remember to BYOB.
- Just so everybody knows, they got their liquor license 8 weeks ago so... Full Bar!
- Some hits, some misses. Loved the fish tacos, trout, and the barbacoa del mar. Mahi wasn't amazing. Pretty good service and busy on weekends so recommend making reservations!
- Get the watermelon ceviche. Very refreshing on a light day. The restaurant has a nice ambience
- Solid local oysters and house made crab cakes
- Pacu ribs, BYOB, awesome.
- Moqueca! BYOB. Carlos and Fede and Dina are the best!
- Check out Quahog's Seafood Shack as seen on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives