Johor Bahru, Johor
- RM50 for buffet damn shiok & worth it la..
- +10% Svc +6% Govt
- Qing Palace Chinese Restaurant Pulai Springs Resort, Johor Bahru 20km, Jalan Pontian Lama, 81110, Taman Pulai Perdana, Johor, Malaysia Approx. Google Maps Coordinates: 1.554611,103.612891
- One of my fav Chinese restaurant. Must try 'Camphor Tea Smoked Duck' and 'Chicken w Dried Chilli'..
- Service was mediocre. Food was not up to standard. All in all, totally not worth ut
- You must try the Fried eel Szechuan and the Garoupa Oatmeal. Ab Fab!
- Located inside Pulai Spring Resort.
- Good food!