Qi House of Sichuan 呇
- Excellent Szechuan food that went beyond the deep fried and drown it with dried chillies repertoire found in other Szechuan restaurants. Ginger beef, string beans, cumin lamb were all fab!
- Great food at a good value, good service and friendly staff! Nice atmosphere with lots of windows. Definitely worth checking out
- Take out service is not available yet, wanna take out some soup for my sick friend thou...
- Ginger beef very good, as are the spicy prawns. Nice new place. Very spicy.
- Ginger beef! Golden tofu! Eggplant!
- Decent food. Underwhelming service.
- Oh so spicy and good. One of the best spicy meat places to go. Order their cumin lamb and spicy chicken cubes. Tofu was not that good though.
- Lovely modern Sichuan food with a twist..the place is nice, food is delicious, EVERY dish has lots of red chilli but not numbing kind of spicy. Love the beef shank, very tender & the fried fish too
- Loved it - great if you like spicy food. The spicy Mala beef was amazing!
- . .
- Love the food here - comparable to the mainland (apart from price). Particularly the Mapo Tofu . All cards accepted. At lunch is the best for walkins. But they say if you go for dinner, book.
- Food quality has dropped a bit but overall still decent. Corkage is $250/bottle... Geez
- Face numbing spice. But very good. Get the mapo tofu and the stir-fried green beans
- Really spicy food, but great restaurant!
- Wifi: Qi, Password: 60244527
- Authentic, spicy. The mapo tofu was so so. A little pricy.
- The food is good. The service is horrible. Pushy and they charged for the snacks they bring to the table, didn't tell us about it and then said its part of the restaurant culture.
- Can't get enough of the peanut sauce that comes with the Bang Bang Wontons.
- Upscale expat friendly Sichuan food. Get the mandarin fish in chili oil for he authentic taste, add ginger beef and peanut chicken for a less spicy compliment. Outdoor seating is nice for warm weather