The Q Company - Real. Serious. Barbeque.
17 Catoctin Cir SE
Leesburg, VA 20175
- Take-out is extremely slow! They said it would be 10 minutes and we're now at 45!!
- Fresh pork rinds! Boom!
- Meat had no seasoning on it. 2 of our sides were missing. Sauce was missing from jalapeo cheese sticks. Quality lacking for price. Don't recommend.
- $2.25 Shiner Bock drafts, not bad. The 1-bone beef rib is a meal into itself - wonderfully tasty char on it.
- BBQ Sundae...just do it!
- Just added us to Foursquare!
- I think they have closed
- First time was awful. Service was bad and ribs were dry. Not like, "dry rub" dry, but like, "no amount of sauce is going to fix these over cooked ribs" dry. Second trip, no better. Done!
- Awesome Texas BBQ! Had a great time with the family and the service was good. Brisket and the pork are the best!
- Was great and music was great too
- No fast but worth the wait!!
- This place is great. Don't believe that cretin Brian.
- Awesome food! The bacon wrapped jalapeos are amazing. I had the barbeque sundae... not what it sounds like. It was very good and filling. My wife and I will definitely be back
- The beans are off the charts. The rest... Meh.
- This place is just okay.
- Perfect place for weekend lunch, post- (or pre-) outlet shopping. Away from crowds and traffic. Yummy!
- The 1 bone beef rib was amazing. Words cannot describe. Pulled pork great too! Will be back!
- Pulled pork and ribs are delicious! Great services too! Definitely going back!
- The pulled pork is great! Bos sauce needed. Small but good selection of micros.