The Punchline Comedy Club
280 Hilderbrand Dr (Roswell Rd.)
Atlanta, GA 30328
- I've been to The Punchline a dozen times and have always had a blast (well, all but one time fighting with the ex). They attract the top comedians, pricing is very reasonable, and you will have fun!
- Atlantas longest, continuously operating comedy club has hosted comedic greats Jerry Seinfeld, Jay Leno and Dane Cook, among others.
- Use foursquare to check in and u could win a door prize
- SweetJack has 50% off the Punchline!
- Since 1982 The Punchline has been Atlanta's Best Comedy Club. Why? Our comedians are funnier, it's that simple. Laugh harder than you can remember in the most legendary venue in the South.
- Go check out the YouTube channel. Hilarious behind the scenes stuff www.youtube.com/thepunchlineonline
- Seeing Carlos mencia
- This is the best in your face comedy around. The venue's setup lets you really experience your favorite comedians the way comedy should be enjoyed.
- WWW.punchline.com to book tickets to great shows or call (404)252-laff Tell them Al referred you.
- If you are in the Atlanta area check out The Punchline Comedy Club in Sandy Springs,Ga.
- With performers like Eddie Murphy,Chris Tucker, Jay Leno, Jerry Seinfeld, Tim Allen, Dane Cook, Dave Chappelle - you'll want to keep an eye on the schedule and book your tickets in advance!
- Decent drink specials. Water isn't free. Sangria isn't that good.
- Crammed seating. DO NOT park at the child care business nearby. They tow in minutes, literally. Otherwise, the comedians are good.
- Punchline was great. SHERYL UNDERWOOD OFF THE CHAIN
- The front is awesome! Book early!
- See the next big star - The Punchline has hosted legendary performers like Eddie Murphy, Jerry Seinfeld, Dane Cook, Jeff Foxworthy and many more.
- Love the comedians but the staff n management sucks , staff always drunk .
- This venue first opened in 1982 and has hosted very well known comedians like Robin Williams, Jerry Seinfield, and Eddie Murphy.
- This place is great. Saw Mia Jackson, Landry, and bet krieshnaw, they were all hilarious. Not a bad seat in the house! Word to the wise...the food is pretty typical bar food. Wait staff is good!
- Preety darn funny