You gotta get to class but you haven’t eaten breakfast. There is nothing in the house but leftover pizza and a few eggs. You weigh your options. Pizza is better than eggs but eggs are more nutritional. Well how about pizza and eggs together? Add life to leftover pizza with this breakfast pizza recipe video.
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 7 minutes
1. Scrape toppings off pizza slice.
2. Turn stove on to medium-hot.
3. Crack 2 eggs in frying pan.
4. Scramble eggs.
5. Mix pizza toppings into scrambled eggs.
6. Put the eggs on the pizza.
Calling all pizza people:
More food porn ahead:
The post Pump Up Your Morning With This Breakfast Pizza Recipe appeared first on Spoon University.