The Promenade at Howard Hughes Center
6081 Center Dr Ste 202A (at Sepulveda Blvd)
Los Angeles, CA 90045
- Nordstrom Rack is my SHIT!!!!! Oh and Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream makes my trip into LA at this location SOOOO worth it!
- I would shop here more often if they offered more than a half hour of free parking!
- This place sucks on first impression. MUST pay for parking in cash, no validation. All that for a less-than-stellar shopping area.
- I'm out numbered! Must stop by stephanos for pizza slices with my daughters. Yummy
- Stop @ Nordstroms Rack & snag you a great deal!
- Me being a guy, I love Racks, but this one I Like especially! 8)
- Nordstrom Rack!
- Love coming here...especially if you are going to see a movie...you can even order an alcoholic drink before watching the movie..grrreeat!
- Be Aware of Your Surroundings: http://www.dailybreeze.com/general-news/20130114/5-in-custody-over-westchester-nordstrom-rack-robbery-sexual-assault
- Johnny Rocket for an old fashion root beer float. Yummy
- Parking is now $2 flat rate on FRIDAYS too! Horrible.
- Parking stinks here. Time to find a new mall
- Be patient with parking-valet servive is available.
- Bring cash for the parking lot. They tricksy.
- Good, sushi & shopping.
- sometimes the lunchtime one man band is pleasant, sometimes its not.
- Walking around, navigating the escalators, and finding your car can be a bit of a hassle. Blame the construction.
- Good luck while it's under construction!
- The cost of parking and lack of validation is really discouraging from coming here again.
- Feels more quiet with Nordstrom Rack moving to Westfield Culver City across the freeway but, still a nice place to visit. More people would probably come if they played music & had season events here.