Promenade at Coconut Creek
4443 Lyons Rd (Wiles Rd.)
Coconut Creek, FL 33073
- So pretty! When it is a gorgeous day, it's a nice spot to walk around and shop.
- You have to try the red rock shrimp (appetizer) at Red Rock Oasis & Grill they are amazing and have a kick of spice and flavor.
- Kids eat free at Lime Fresh Wednesday nights
- Stop by World of Beer on 2/13 from 6-10 for The Frank The Unicorn Show!
- Great for shopping people watching & eating
- I love this place...great foods, great desserts, and a nice place to go for a stroll.
- the atmosphere is charming, and the shops are all nice
- Greek Place is a must!
- World of beers is little pricey but a variety of beers and Red Rock is cheaper and great drinks.
- Boutique shops and decent restaurants. Typical Florida outdoor mall. Great for a nice day of walking.
- @lime mexican grill
- Craft Fair
- Learning Express carries the infamous Rainbow Loom bracelet kit. Personalized the case (case cost the same as the loom) @ no cost beautifully.
- Great place to grab some quick, healthy Mexican food with a patio view
- This is the best place to relax and watch the games.
- Have your picture taken pointing to a cling sticker and uploaded to #4sqcling on Twitter.
- the best fro yo is at Allegria! They also have gormet cupcakes