- Ask for rocky. One of the best bartenders in town.
- Lunch burger or wing special is amazing. Best deal in town. Good for co-worker lunches... Just don't steal our table.
- The hot wings aren't so good (pass on those), but the Mai Tais are killer! Stick with the liquor til you get drunk...then order ;)
- Whale Burger special (burger + fries + 2 beers) for $7 is the bomb! You can get half and half with fries & onion rings too, if you prefer
- Karaoke with Lisa on Tuesdays!
- Rocky is awesome! Such a chill bar. Live music if you're lucky!
- Breakfast till 3 pm! Eggs Benny!
- Locals spot :) I LOVE PLAYA!
- has the best drunk kareoke
- Great dive bar, don't miss it!
- Divey, but not a bad place to watch a game.
- Beer pong outside... cool place..Rocky is pretty awesome and Sheryl is very sweet!! Good dive bar!
- Rocky is great! He loves accents so try to stump him!
- Tell them your the queen of Yorkshire and you "want your bloody pudding" for ten cents off a Guinness.
- Rocky the legendary barman, Alcohol and atmosphere
- Their burger, fries + 2 beer special is impossible to beat.
- Opened in 1955 as the Bowspirit and claims to be L.A.s oldest sports bar. Became Prince O Whales in 1972. Serves breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Karaoke on Tues and Thursdays!!
- Melinda is the best bartender, go during the day for best lunch special in LA
- Really cool neighborhood dive bar!