- Great food! This place is small, though, so call ahead if you have a large group.
- The pan roasted chicken is marvelous. Best meal@I've had in KC. Make reservations on the weekend
- So good. I tried the beef and mushroom pot pie. Great flavors. Bright mushroom flavor with a hint of red wine. Very French. If you have room try the bread pudding. Best I've had at a restaurant.
- Very good food and service. Try the pan roasted chicken!
- Best mussels in possibly the entire universe. Adorable restaurant with lots of charm, excellent food and a good wine list.
- Mussels. Amazing.
- The trifecta - mussels, scallops, bread pudding
- Duh the pot pie!
- Scallops and Pot Pies are the best. Don't overlook the salads
- Dinner menu is to die for. Get the potatoes dauphin
- Pot Pie is my ultimate comfort food jam when it's cold. This place does it right.
- Everything is good. Ask the server or bartender what is good today and have that. Mussels, goat cheese salad, pan roasted chicken, it goes on and on
- Check out Pot Pie as seen on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives
- Cozy spot. Some great comfort-ish food. Pan roasted chicken will send you home very happy. Good to bring a date or couple friends for an evening. Cocktail and wine selections are high-quality.
- Really good food. Also, dark and very loud. Be careful where you sit, too. The Mattress Firm sign across the street is brighter than the sun.
- All the food is divine especially the steak and chicken dishes. The mussels are incredible - probably best in the city.
- Best chocolate chip bread pudding. Ever.
- Some of the steamed mussels were a little gritty, but the sauce is divine.
- Chicken & veggie pot pie is to die for! #yum flaky pie crust!
- I recommend whatever seafood special is on the board.