Port Olímpic (Puerto Olímpico)
Harbor / Marina
Pg. Marítim del Port Olímpic
Barcelona, Cataluña 08005
- We LOVE this view of the Hotel Arts and Torre Mapfre taken from Port Olmpic by www.mimipet.com! We hope you do too!
- Watching the sun set over the Mediterranean from Port Olmpic. Simply magical!
- On a warm beach day like today, it's the perfect time to have a little read about Barcelona's sunny weather!
- The bronze fish designed by Frank Gehry for the 1992 Olympics. It's certainly hard to miss!
- The Barcelona weather may not be too great today, but ... it won't be long until everybody is heading back down towards the beach to soak up the sun!
- Very entertaining place with a good vibe.....great place to watch people, amazing places to eat, shops, and Barceloneta beach ;)
- The Port Olmpic is a marina that hosted the sailing events for the 1992 Summer Olympics.
- Looking for somewhere to bring in the New Year? Well, at Port Olmpic you'll find no shortage of parties. And there are many more elsewhere too! Find out all the details by clicking Read More!
- Un regalo de los juegos olimpicos de 1992 junto con las torres Mapfre y toda la zona de ocio del Puerto adems de la Villa Olimpica, ideal para practicar running, patinar e ir en bici junto al mar.
- Zona perfecta para salir a correr, pasear, patinar, o en bici. LA temperatura es ideal.
- Great place for a walk at night. Many good seafood places around.
- Alquilar un barco es genial!
- Fifteen years ago, no decent tourist would have dared a visit to the port. And among those who did, quite a few got robbed.
- , -
- Check out Morroccon tea & Shisha
- The best place to enjoy your day
- The perfect spot to kick back! A bit of trivia action....this is part of a very famous structure in Port Vell! Try to spot it the next time you're there!
- free wi fi ;)
- Great place with beautiful view..many options of restaurants