104 Lake Park Blvd N
Carolina Beach, NC 28428
- This food is great! Foot long is off the hook! I hate fried seafood but I just tried their fried shrimp and it is fresh and huge and perfection!
- If you want fried stuff ... This is the place . Very nice restaurant , vintage and old timey
- A little overpriced...2 hot dogs, small chicken tenders, 2 small orders of fries and 2 drinks = $15.98
- The seasoning on the fries was so good!
- The fried pickles are really good and you get a basket full! My husband and I ate them and we left at least 1/2 a basket. The burgers are awesome. We shared a 1/2 basket of fries and it was plenty.
- Great burgers & the Rosemary's brisket sandwich was amazing! Save room for dessert. Fried Oreos! Great service
- Burger's, onion rings, and drinks!
- Even the corn on the cob is fried!
- Ask them not to burn your tater tots. I know there homemade but dang!
- Amazing diner! Burgers were fantastic and the atmosphere is just as great. Love the 50's style. :) Wish I lived closer or I would come here all the time.
- Fried pickle chips were great, and the shrimp basket was a delicious meal.
- Always the place to go. Great deals on their food! Owner is awesome and the food is unlike any other!!! Bacon cheese fries and a Philly! EVERYTHING IS FRESH! The floor is really cool too!!
- Great food!
- Great Burgers!
- Food is great. Stop in. You wont be disappointed. Plus they have Nathan's hot dogs. Yummy!!!!!!!!!!
- Disappointment, my recommendation dont waste your money or time. Burger and hot dog were poor. How hard is it to mk a burg n dog?
- Salty, fried, and tasteless.