Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
Fried Chicken, Fast Food
- Be sure to ask for spicy chicken. It's not really hot, but it adds a bit of kick for tired travelers looking for sensory stimulation. I always go with red beans and rice over fries.
- The line isn't long because the food is good. The line is long because the service is slow.
- Can't go wrong with the chicken. Fries tend to be on the soft side but well seasoned. Airport personal gets discount.
- Good chicken tenders!
- Best Popeyes I have ever been to.
- Great fried chicken; worth the detour from another concourse, if you have the time.
- Big fan of Popeyes, but service isn't great at this location. Could also use a cleaning more than once a week. Dining area was very dirty.
- Don't go here if you're in a hurry. Very slow service.
- Don't eat the spicy chicken. I got a coughing episode and almost lost my breath after one bite right before my flight.