- Ask for more bread at least three times, and ask for a loaf to go. It's fresh-baked, delicious, and they don't charge you extra.
- Great gnocchi
- Unfortunately take out service is suuuper slow, almost an hour long :(
- This place is really great! A new favorite.
- Freshly baked ciabatta rolls are amazing! And yes, they do package new rolls to go!
- Ive been coming here since I was a child with my parents and Ive never been disappointed. Great thin crust pizza and homemade gnocchi! Still under same ownership as well!
- Excellent authentic pasta dishes, and at great prices. Very friendly staff, warm and cozy restaurant
- Great Italian style restaurant with delicious pasta in the westwood !
- Fave: gnocchi caprino
- Authentic italian at great prices?! I'm a regular. Oh and get the gnocchi
- Food is amazing, staff is fantastic, manager gave us free tiramisu, which was the best tiramisu I've ever had.
- Try the Pollo al Limone
- Memorable caprese salad
- Great neighborhood italian near UCLA. Fantastic gnocchi and great service.
- The food here is amazing! The staff is amazing! Caprino salad sooooo good!
- Order the gnocchi, pizza or spaghetti with meatballs.
- The very best northern italian restaurant in los angeles!
- Delicious at reasonable prices. Bruschetta comes on their special bread and is quite tasty.
- Delicious authentic Italian. Impeccable service. Highly recommend pollo celestino.
- Stagger your order if you want to enjoy your company, the ambiance, etc. because the service is awesomely efficient. Food is FANTASTIC!