Point Robinson Lighthouse
- I <3 Washington's Lighthouses!! The Guardians Of The Coast!! Beacons Of Light SHINE On!!
- If you get there early, drive all the way down for lower-level parking. Trails are very nice, but beware the stinging nettles that are *everywhere*. Time it for low tide and the beach is a joy.
- Enjoy the scenery!
- Docents on site to tell the story of the lighthouse...
- Dogs of leash okay as long as they're not bugging anyone according to the sign!
- Great view of Mt Rainier! This lighthouse was built in 1885 and is in great shape. It is visitable by appointment only
- Gorgeous views. Must make appt to your lighthouse
- Cruise by on a boat, it's much prettier from the water side
- Climb the lighthouse. Way better view
- Drinking game: Every time the ocean waves, Drink!