Historic Site, Landmark, National Park
Chattanooga, TN 37350
- The views are worth the $3 fee to enter. Breathtaking!
- Point Park is arguably the most fantastic overlook of beautiful Chattanooga! Park in the upper parking lot of Craven's House. You will access the trail from the back of the parking lot.
- Open from 9am to Dusk
- Beautiful view of the city and surroundings, monuments and park.
- Amazing breathtaking views of the river and Chattanooga. Wow! Well worth the $5 to get in! Support your national parks!
- Do not climb the fence to get to the actually point. The Park Rangers do not take kindly to that tomfoolery and will issue a ticket (personal experience).
- Good place to take the dog must be leashed and picked up after.
- Wonderful, perfect trip back in time
- Enjoyed this place very much. Beautiful park, cheap admission.
- This place is gorgeous!!!
- Well worth the trip up the mountain.
- Beautiful scenery. I've been to Point Park several times and each time I'm amazed at the beauty of the place!
- So, beautiful. Worth the trip.
- We were there walking thru the trails, a lot history there
- Gorgeous view
- Beautiful natural look at Lookout a mountain. Learn about history and see the city!
- Five stars for the views from here! A really stunning view of Chattanooga, the Tennessee River, and Moccasin Bend. Plus a lot of civil war history!
- Did I mention the VIEW?!
- Be Dynamic!!!
- Adults cost $3 and kids are free.