115 Federal St (at General Robinson St)
Pittsburgh, PA 15212
- Built in the style of "classic" stadiums, such as Pittsburgh's Forbes Field, PNC Park also introduced unique features, such as the use of limestone in the building's facade
- see a Pirates game
- Nicest ballpark in PA, if not MLB. Cheer on the Pierogie races in the 5th inning. Go Bucs!
- PNC has delicious grub (Primanti Bros, do it) & extraordinary views of the burgh along the third base line. Lloyd McClendon probably ripped out first base in 01 to have a souvenir of this place.
- Welcome to PNC Park! Check in using MLB.com At the Ballpark to unlock special offers and explore the stadium right from your phone.
- Did you know John Vander Wal hit the first Pirates homer at PNC Park on April 11, 2001? Now you do.
- Need a new Facebook photo? Pose with your favorite legends Wagner, Stargell and Clemente outside of PNC Park.
- Park downtown for $5 and walk across the Roberto Clemente Bridge. You need the exercise.
- This exhibit preserves the history of the Negro Baseball Leagues.
- one of the best sports arenas around.
- On Aug. 5, 1921, radio station KDKA in Pittsburgh broadcast a ball game between the Pirates and the Phillies. For the first time, fans who lived miles from the ball park could follow the action.
- Best ball park view in the league.
- Top Dining Options: Smorgasburgh at Section 110; Hall of Fame Club located behind left field; Pop's Plaza Food Court at Section 129.
- Can't beat the view!
- Best ballpark in the country! Let's go bucs!
- Everyone that wrote "pirates suck" should be banned from the park. Support you team no matter what jag-offs!!
- Check out the General Robinson Grill by section 115 and get the Polish Hill Dog, a foot-long hot dog topped with cole slaw, onion straws, and mini pierogies. It puts Primanti Bros. to shame.
- Dont forget to use MLB.com At Bat on your Android, iPhone, iPad or iPod, BlackBerry or Windows 7 device to follow all the action on the field and around the league while you are at the park.
- You are enjoying the best view in the Majors, now wouldn't some I.C. Light go well with that?
- The club level is definitely worth the upgrade.