1751 Saint Charles Ave
New Orleans, LA 70130
- reminds me of the New Orleans I grew up visiting.
- They are not open 24 hours.
- the hash browns. whoah nelly.
- Try the Greek omelette
- best breakfast value in the city
- Las tortitas y las french toasts estaban espectaculares.
- Please-U Restaurant, Check out Freebie, its awesome!
- Great diner food!
- The Reuben sandwich is the best I've had in the entire 30+ years I've been living here.
- Typical New Orleans neighborhood restaurant: great food, large portions, and not very well known unless you're a regular, which I've become.
- Good god, the Chicken Fried Steak and Eggs are to die for. Get the eggs scrambled with cheddar cheese and get the hash browns :-P
- Good breakfast.
- Solid grits and shrimp omelette. Definitely a hole-in-the-wall greasy spoon.
- Surprisingly solid shrimp po' boy for $7.75. Kind of a no-name place but worth stopping in if you're in the neighborhood.
- Large OJ is smaller than the free water. Not a fan.
- Ugh, had the Shrimps Creole... worst dish I had in a long time :-(((
- Not open 24 hours. But best breakfast, pancakes and hashbrowns are delish :-)
- Pork chop breakfast is Aaaaa-mazing!
- It's open till 6pm, closed on Sundays! The best breakfast food & service!!! I love this place! :)
- Open 24 hours. Good breakfast. Great lunches. Best prices. You won't be disappointed with the Gyro.