Indie Movies, Movie Theater
1133 Kensington Road North West
Calgary, AB T2T 3P4
- watch out for zombies
- Fun atmosphere for an 80s movie night, with good popcorn (not too salty, so highly appreciated).
- The popcorn and the 80s movies.
- Had my first short film screened here Nov 22nd 2012 at Moon Jive Film Festival. Pretty amazing experience. Click link to check it out.
- WestWind: The Vision of Tom Thomson plays to May 17. I highly recommend you see it
- Very inexpensive, they show obscure euro films that don't really make it as big box hit movies here, the key is to just show up and enjoy.
- See a movie. Change your life.
- It came from the sink