The Plaza Hotel
5th Avenue, Central Park South (at Central Park S)
New York, NY 10065
- Unfamiliar with the city and hiding out from fans, Charlie Chaplin once stayed here in 1916 because he didnt know of any other hotel where you could dine.
- This historic landmark hotel has been seen in dozens of movies. Catch a glimpse through while making your way to Central Park.
- If Kevin McAllister drops in, don't let him buy a room!
- Spoil yourself: Grab a seat in the lobby and do some people-watching over a delicious cup of coffee!
- What writer hadnt imagined penning their latest masterpiece while overlooking the sweeping green expanse of the most famous park in the world? - Abby of GOODNIGHT TWEETHEART by Teresa Medeiros.
- Kevin MacAllister Beatles!
- The site of a union between two presidential families: Julie Nixon (daughter of Richard) and David Eisenhower (grandson of Dwight) held their wedding reception here!
- PHOTO: Robert Redford and Barbra Streisand taking directions on the set of "The Way We Were" in 1972, at the link!
- PHOTO: The Beatles stayed at the Plaza upon their arrival to America in 1964 and snapped this great pic for the Daily News, at the link!
- Go to the Assouline Bookstore and get lost in the vintage selection
- Yeni i yeri :)
- The Plaza Hotel was featured in Home Alone 2: Lost in New York. After boarding the wrong flight, Kevin finds himself in New York & manages to use his Talkboy to check into the Plaza Hotel.
- In the Food Hall, the Market has a demo kitchen for seasonal demonstrations, ranging from wine tasting to cheese- and sausage-making. Theres also a classic olive press for making fresh olive oil.
- The Beatles stayed here during both of their Shea Stadium concerts.
- " excellent stay "
- Take your picture with the portrait of ELOISE, the classic childrens book character who lives on the Plazas tippy-top floor with her rawther British nanny and finds adventure around every corner!
- "But come and see me at the Plaza Hotel I might give you a job" - Jadakiss "We Gonna Make It" Sourced from rapgenius.com.
- PHOTO: Beatlemania! In 1964 police held back crowds hoping to catch a glimpse of the fab four outside the hotel! See this great pic at the link!
- The ultimate New York City luxury lifestyle destination
- Book early for the Afternoon Tea at The Palm Court restaurant in the hotel. The food is magnificent, service excellent and the Rose verve Champaign is tasty.