Plaza De Albuquerque
South Plaza St NW (bt Romero & San Felipe Sts NW)
- Run don't walk to Tours of Old Town. Fantastic history and ghost tours of Old Town where you can experience history!!
- Lots of good shops. Spent several hours one afternoon wandering the area. Good for families. Good blend of quality locally made things and typical tourist- area junk.
- Back Street Grill for tacos
- Walk around lots to see
- Live mariachi music is amazing - they even have a harp!
- Really cool, nice, little plaza. It feels SO rich with the New Mexican old country-western/Native American feel. I loved it!
- Be sure to visit Angel Town for the best selection and unique gifts.
- Make sure to stop by Christmas Eve, even if it's midnight! So pretty!!
- Beautiful setting for an evening out for all ages. Theres really something for all ages.