Dorsoduro 1414 (Zattere)
- Bonne pizza et prix plutt correct
- Highly recommended restaurant! Great food, great atmosphere and possibly one of the cheapest in Venice!
- The spaghettini pomodoro and bruschetta were better than vegetarian pizza. All but the pizza were already vegan. Fresh seasonal vegetables. Sit outside. Theres a 3 charge pp but worth it.
- YES, 5 Euros for a Spritz! Pizza affordable! Not sure what the 2 euros to sit inside and 3 euros outside is all about, but the prices here are lower than other places weve visited, so its worth it!
- , , , - 40.
- Buona la pizza
- Extremely slow service
- Recomendable , agradable buena atencin rica comida y carta variada, lo nico es que el wifi no llega afuera.
- Pizza was ok, bit too greasy. Expensive like all the other tourist infested places in Venice. Salad was a joke. One tomato, pieces of tuna, rest was poorly cut salad leaves.. avoid.
- Ziemliche Scharchnasen im Service - Qualitt schlechter Durchschnitt.
- Great vegetarian pizza for an affordable prize
- Vegetarian pizza
- Nos encanto el sitio. Lo fastidioso son los camareros que no son muy atentos
- Food is good here.Great pizza with a wide selection of choices.Nice range of non-pizza options too.Was VERY busy on day we went so the staff were hassled & service wasn't great... Will def go again!
- Delicious Prosecco, great service!
- Great pizza's good price
- Good pizza for good value. Helpfull staff and nice view from terase.
- Previously "Ae Oche", now restyled as "Oke" this pizzeria is part of the modern culinary history of Venice. No doubt you will ALWAYS have good pizza here at affordable price. Great outdoor in Summer!
- Wir waren auf Empfehlung unserer venezianischen Gastgeberin gekommen, die uns auf die qualitativ gute Pizza zu fairen Preisen hingewiesen hatte. Ich kann dies nur besttigen und teilen.