Comedy Club, Entertainment, Other Event
- Best way I know of to spend a Saturday night. Combine it with Yokoso! for dinner and it's a fine evening.
- Tommy Davidson
- A great place to go see comedy shows.
- $6 for a Yuengling, really?!
- Dirty martinis set you straight!!
- It was a very nice and clean place ... really enjoyed my self friendly staff and environment ... would visit again
- Food and drinks were good. A bit pricey. I didn't like that they were oversold and i had to spend my anniversary seated with rude strangers.
- We had a bottle of wine that was tasty and reasonably priced. Best decision because the wait staff was pretty busy and we were all set.
- Great for a date night. Hubby took me to see Monique we had a blast.
- VIP package! Only way to go! Front row reserved seats!! Great atmosphere!
- Good atmosphere, food was super slow coming out.
- Awesome Russell peters live show !!!
- Ridiculous to make people wait for a half an hour at 10F outside!! Unbelievable! I'll never be back!
- Waiters and waitress's suck
- Great place, I always have fun when I go!
- Always a good time! Food is just meh, though.
- Sign up for the email list and get discounts!
- Free tickets for tonight because I checked Facebook
- The show was great
- Everything is super over-priced but it's still a really fun night out. Just be forewarned - the spinach-artichoke dip is TASTELESS.