$ $ $ $
8022 W 3rd St
Los Angeles, CA 90048
- Pasta was awesome. Had the alla vodka. It was unique and full of flavor. Pasta was perfectly cooked. Staff is top notch. Seth (the owner) is the best!
- This sleek Italian restaurant pays homage to the 1950s, NYC-Style Italian steakhouses. Their dry-aged steaks are charred and cooked to perfection and they also excel in their freshly-made pastas.
- David is the best restaurant manager on the planet. He made our night extra special! If you want to have an amazing experience at an amazing restaurant, come to Pistola and make sure David is here.
- Their aged beef is very good and cooked perfectly every time. Be sure to try their meatballs because they are a must try. I guarantee you will agree.
- First, this place is gorgeous! Super classy. The meatballs and rigatoni alla vodka were both fantastic. And you can't go wrong with a steak (we had the Delmonico).
- their pastas are amazing! and dessert (and I'm not a huge dessert person).
- #CasinoRoyale cocktail with #MezcalElSilencio bu Aaron Melendrez. Spectacular!! Great italian food!! Make a reservation.
- The ancho Reyes spicy drink they make here is awesome! Also the have the best tequila on the planet, tequila Ocho!!!
- ... manager was understanding and comped the steak.
- Nice place, very friendly staff. Food was very tasty, but a few things weren't up to par vis a vis the price: (1) the linguine was clumped together, and (2) the "20 ounce ribeye" was about 1/3 fat.
- Amazing cocktails! Eat at the bar- everyone is very friendly- great mmenu
- I had a tremendous experience from the host to the wait staff and then, finally, the food. My medium-rare steak was cooked perfectly. My dirty martini, however, was never quite dirty enough,