Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf
Highway 12 & Highway 16 (at Highway 13 & Highway 23)
Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965
- Try the Hooks 19!
- $6 per person for 18 holes on a seemingly unlimited number of courses? Sold. Get yourself Culverized afterwards right across the highway.
- Pretty good time for only 750.. The holes were pretty challenging
- Watch out for hoses.
- Ahoy, Matey! Looking for a serious mini golf fix? Try their 5 different courses totaling 91 holes of challenging mini golf, complete with caves, waterfalls and bridges galore.
- The mini golf course was great!
- Tip: not stroller friendly! Our group had a blast, lots of courses to choose from and the winner got a free ice cream!
- I like this place...it's perfect to spend time with friends :)
- Do the Pirates challenge. The view on pirates lookout is obstructed.
- Best minigolf in the Dell's.
- Pirates Challenge. Worth the climb!
- Great course and you can't go wrong with the price!
- Very fun place for the whole family! Great selection on courses.
- Hotter than a monkeys tit
- Five different courses that will challenge anyone. Very clean miniature golf courses!
- Had the best time, played all but the hardest courses...just an excuse to come back! :)
- Tons of fun!
- Free ice cream for the winner really isn't free.....
- My girlfriend and I had an amazing time here. Its very scenic and lots of fun courses
- Great place to have fun with your family