$ $ $
- Worst service ever. Not only was I ignored by bartender, she also talked me out of eating anything because they were out or the portions were too small. Horrid.
- Do yourself a favor... pick somewhere else. Anywhere else. Cold, old, over-processed, and over-priced.
- It should be noted that tapas is bar food--if you order tapas expect a little salt. If you're not into salt, order from the main menu: the lamb is very tasty.
- Go somewhere else. I know it's airport food but fuck. Try using some salt and pepper. Plus there was one person on the wait staff. Not worth the 60 plus I spent there.
- NEVER EAT HERE. Save your taste buds from torture. Service is painfully slow. Food is tiny.
- A small cave-like tapas joint serving some of the best airport food around try the Tuna La Plancha, Fried Calamari Sandwich or the Broiled Lamb Chops.
- Tragic experience here. Food was disgusting, staff was either desperate or rude.
- This little tapas bar is a great departure from the usual airport fare. Stay light ordering the small plates and glasses of wine.
- The spicey potato tapas is different, but good. The Havana Daiquiri is great.
- Three tapas - stick w the seafood - for $17, and a couple little carafes of agreeable vino tinto @ $8 makes very relaxed & happy Jet Blue passenger.
- Try a different restaurant. This one failed on all three tapas we tried and they were out of tuna.
- Surprisingly good meat for an airport restaurant. We got the choripan and beef short rib.
- Cheese selection is top-notch and a pretty good deal for airport food - $15 for the portion in the picture (Manchego, Tetilla, and Mahon).
- Odd, cave-like space nestled between 5ive Steak and Aero Nuevo. Winos will enjoy the large selection and friendly bar service, but those stools are unbearable.
- Love the frangellico float. Food is ok. Get the spicy potatoes with a side of blue cheese. The tuna an goat cheese is also pretty good.
- Is it the best spanish food ever? No, but it's nice to have options that aren't fast food. On the "fast", they are painfully slow so give yourself plenty of time!
- This place was awful!! I wish I would have check in earlier to see the tips because I completely agree... Go somewhere else!
- Avoid. Bread stale. Drizzled balsamic over the cheeses. Papas just nasty fried. Wines/prices confused by waitress. Waited forever. All tables around us covered in old plates/glasses
- Perfect place for a light and healthy lunch. The shrimp tapas are to die for