$ $ $
1748 1st Ave (at E 91st St.)
New York, NY 10128
- Very small, very cozy, and very attentive staff!
- Great Italian food and a wonderful ambience! The staff is super attentive, quite rare for New York! Be sure to book a table in advance.
- Adorably cozy and homey ambiance
- The stuffed truffles tortollini a la vodka is amazing!
- Great Italian pastas, good staff and a really great atmosphere.
- Very small and intimate place. Service is warm, food is well-made and wine is tasty.
- Fettuccine Alfredo, Gorganzola gnocchi, and butter sage ravioli are my fav dishes. Skip the Caesar salad. Only of my favorite places in the city!
- Tuscan steak was a mistake but everything else was impeccable. Just wish it was byob.
- Old school home cooking at it's best italian style! Bring a date or your family! Food is all very tasty esp grilled calamari :-)
- Best UES Italian. Owner is amazing-- he takes your order, answers the phone, and probably stuffs the raviolis!
- Enjoy perfectly cooked pasta in this small, elegant and old-school ristorante. Try the Homemade Truffle Tortellini or the Carbonara. The specials are great too.
- truffle tortollini was aaaaamazing, and the veal tortollini was even better. Make sure you save room for dessert because the strawberry shortcake and homemade canoli were fantastic! Hidden gem!!
- Another phenomenal neighbourhood Italian restaurant... with classic Italian dishes and authentic Italian staff !!!!