Bakery, Deli / Bodega
1027 Chestnut St (East Eleventh Avenue)
Roselle, NJ 07203
- Everything is good
- Tatum Sherman lives by the credo If you do something that you love, you never work a day in your life.
- The best bakery in the state of New Jersey!
- Excellent service and a wide variety of goodies that are weight gain inducing ! Lol
- The best cakes, pastries desserts etc. Great lunch sandwiches too. Definitely my weak spot when it comes to sweets!!!
- Delicious! Grab a box of their pasteis de nata, or "custard cups", my favorite! Staff is also incredibly helpful and nice!
- Best bakery around! Try the Toasta Mista.
- Great Place! Miss it since moving to NY. Always stop back when I'm in the area
- Great varieties
- Lots of varieties of pastries and desserts. Also gas a nice deli section as well. Well staffed during the busy holiday season.
- Everything So much to choose from.
- I absolutely love this bakery. The staff is so sweet and quick on their feet.
- Catering, Cold Deli Sandwiches, Business Luncheons, Retirement Parties, Employee Events, Bridal Showers, Wedding Receptions, Family Reunions, Birthday Parties, Anniversaries
- Breakfast sandwiches and cakes
- This place is amazing! Every pastry is delicious. Better than Carlos. Even the breakfast is good. The people are friendly.
- Everything, just stop by and try either the bread or pastries
- The custard cups are the best but just about everything else is as well. I get all my cakes from here
- Every time I come here I want to try everything! Two lines- one for the deli / sandwich section, another for ordering from a mass of delicious desserts & pastries. Fast service, cash under $10
- Try everything lol especially the custard cups & sugar free turn-overs
- Amazing baked goods, pretty much can't go wrong here