New American, American, Seafood
$ $ $
5:30pm - 9:30pm
5:30pm - 9:30pm
10:30am - 1:30pm
4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Smoked crabcakes...perfect.
- Betty has been spotted here! Make sure you stop by for a drink when you are in Fells Point!
- Smoked crabcakes are amazing!!
- Chef Nancy Longo has been serving updated takes on classic Maryland cuisine including her legendary smoked crab cakes in a Fells Point rowhouse since 1989.
- crab cakes.seafood restaurant.nancy longo.smoked crab cakes
- Contact us at 4106752080, 1822 Aliceanna Street, Baltimore, MD. Restaurant specializing in modern Maryland cuisine with catering and full service rentals
- Try the Chocolate Macadamia Torte
- Try the Rockfish Special With Prosciutto Gnocci
- Try the Cornmeal Fried Oysters - So good!
- Try the Pan Seared Eastern Shore Rabbit Sausage
- Read the chef's bio at pierpont.com
- Try the Smoked Crab Cake - The food network pegs it as the best thing I ever ate. I call it delicious.
- The Baltimore Sun ranks this restaurant one of Baltimore's Best 100 restaurants.
- Tuesday Oct 25th 10% of all checks from guests that make a reservation under BARCS will go to Baltimore Animal Rescue &Care Shelter
- Also, don't listen to Timothy. I don't know what his problem is, but his "tip" couldn't be further from the truth. I've never once had a bad experience here. In fact, this place is exceptional.
- Nancy is the owner and a fantastic lady to chat with. Go in and enjoy superb, unique food and conversation. You don't get this personal touch in too many businesses these days.
- Poor service. Overpriced. Small portions.
- Take a cooking class Sundays w a friend--mention CITYpeek and get a free glass of wine as u learn!
- Get the corn and crab chowder and tell Chef Nancy I sent you!