- Forget Sheep's Meadow or Chelsea Pier, welcome to the new gay tanning spot! When you get too hot, just strut over to the splash pad to cool off! Welcome to paradise on the West Side.
- Head to MoonDance early for a lesson on the nights genre possibly swing, salsa, or tango before live music kicks in at 7:00.
- Go fish! Not only does Hudson River Park boast a vast array of fish species, but the parks Big City Fishing program offers rods and free instruction for interested anglers ages five and older.
- Dog Park, Dog Park! In the summer they bring out the kiddie pools, fill them with water and let the dogs play. My woofs absolutely love it!
- Take a walk across intrepid (air museum on a aircraft carrier) and with I tripod still in view there is a nice outdoor cafe called PD HURLEYS good coffee great view and room for about 800 people
- Definitely the least attractive location and layout of any of the Hudson piers... And a lot of fairly ghetto crowd. Sorry, young theater gays... It's still better down south!
- I don't care how fancy your outfit is. get in the dang fountain!
- Run through what might be the best dancing fountain in the city.
- Annual Hudson River Parks Blues BBQ
- Great sun goes down in summer!
- Local muito agradvel
- Great if youre going to the intrepid, average otherwise.
- Great spot to get away from the craziness of the city!
- Scenic views, hot dog stands
- Stop to refrigerate
- A beautiful oasis in NYC. A great getaway for relaxing!
- Splash through the fountain and watch the boats go by.
- Great spot to check out the Intrepid for free
- BBQ + Blues festival.. 100 in line @ each food tent
- Se est esperando o water taxi aproveite para visitar o Interpid