Pick 'n Save
Supermarket, Grocery Store
- slow to restock items on shelves, the baggers are incompetent and there's always a long wait at the register.
- Check the dates on the food. Lots of expired items.
- Have been doing my grocery shopping here for 10 years. "My store," not "their shelves."
- Store is excellent! Always in-stock help is friendly!
- Staff isfriendly lovethe customer with children parking spots abduction the kids love the new kids shopping carts. Wish there was a better selection of energy drinks can't find much since the remodel
- They suck at having stuff labeled in the produce section
- Can't wait for the new neighbors to move in. Ask Pickn' where Woody is... :-)
- 830am on a Tuesday and u have no donuts slowest day of the week
- The produce has labels on it... who wants that??
- What can I say. It's a grocery store. It has self-checkouts so you almost never have to wait. I like it.