Pho Vietnamese Restaurant
3802 Prince St (btwn 38th & 39th Ave)
Flushing, NY 11354
- This humble noodle shop in the heart of Flushing long-simmers beef bones and aromatics to attain a mahogany-colored broth that serves as the basis for its rice-noodle-and-beef soups.
- is such a b*tch, would have walked out if there was another pho restaurant within walking distance...bad attitude!!
- 4 words " Chicken Cod Fried Rice ! "
- Not the best pho I've ever had. Try going elsewhere.
- Cash only.
- The grilled sliced pork over rice is amazing. It's thin, juicy and perfectly seasoned. For $6 its a must-try!
- June 19th, my birthday; I treated myself to that spot. The pho was good, the pork spring rolls was good & the condense coffee was good. Overall cool. The service was excellent actually.
- I like the tom yum noodle soup
- pho soup - insane!!!!!
- get the pho fo sho