Phở Sô 1
- i rather spend my $6 here than eating in fast food restaurant. i love their pho & fried eggroll.you have your food in less than 5 mins.
- Best pho I've ever had! You'll have your food in no later than 5 minutes promise!
- I get the rare steak pho. Small is $5.95 and large is just a dollar more. I wish they had soft drinks in cans cause their soda fountain sucks.
- Order your rare steak (tai) on the side w/ extra limes. Squeeze lime juice and enjoy it like a carpaccio. Dip in some hoisin & sriracha before swishing it in the broth. This way the meat stays tender!
- Best pho ever, and only $6.
- Best pho in LA outside of Westminster. No contest. Try their cha gio (egg rolls) and ca phe sua da (iced coffee with condensed milk).
- The pho soup
- Pho Thai and the shrimp spring rolls.
- #19 get the meat on the side if you like it rare. The soup is hot enough to cook it.
- The best place ever. it's worth the wait to me
- This is the best place for pho in the San Fernando Valley that I've found. Sunday nights are busy so be prepared for a wait. Excellent service, reasonable prices.
- All the Pho soups are great!
- Spring Rolls are good here
- Great pho. Lunch rush starts at 11:30 am and lasts till 1:30.
- Best Pho broth ever
- Vietnamese spring rolls
- #19 w/ iced coffee! Small bowls are already really filling!
- Discrimination. Me and my party of four with a wheelchair were waiting for a table for close to half an hour, when suddenly a party of six signs in and gets a table on only one minute. Don't go here.
- Jazz Singsanong, chef of Jitlada, eats here on her nights off. She loves the Ph.
- The food is amazing not expensive.