- Love the techno club music here lol
- #10. The broth is beautiful.
- Fried bananas are sooo delicious, but overpriced!
- We @ThePhonatics love their meatballs best. Balls!
- The best egg rolls I've ever had, and I don't even like egg rolls!
- Banh Xeo was super crispy!!! Its packed on weekends, plan accordingly.
- Phoooo shoooo
- This used to be a great spot. Now it's even dirtier (classic fly in my soup) and all the employees ask you "how much tip are you going to give me". Won't be back anymore.
- Best Pho in Chicago!!!!
- Plan on Multiple visits so that you can try everything. Clay pot rice with beef was damn tasty.
- The Pho and vermicelli noodle bowls are world class.
- The main event at this Vietnamese hole-in-the-wall is, as the name would suggest, the steaming bowls of pho, a Vietnamese beef noodle soup that is the perfect elixir on a cold and snowy Chicago day.
- Food was delicious. ..service sucked...
- Amazing food and great, fast service!
- We usually get a bowl of pho and the vermicelli bowl.
- I love the Backstreet Boys playing! :)
- Get the vegetarian spring roll, delicious!
- Try the Spring Rolls
- If you order under $15 make sure you bring cash
- Best pho on Argyle and super friendly service. I'm addicted to the spring rolls.