3103 Graham Rd
Falls Church, VA 22042
- Can't go wrong with a hot and steamy bowl of pho on a cold day!
- Excellent pho tai nam.
- Don't let the long line dissuade you, it moves quickly.
- The best Pho in town! Make sure you have cash to pay! No credit cards are accepted here!
- This is perhaps one of the best ways to introduce yourself to a rare delectable taste sensation USA people call tripe (stomach lining) of cow. Viet beef soup goes well with broth and sach
- Service is pretty terrible, but the food is great.
- Pho beef bowl soup is the best here! Come in during peak hours have to wait in line for 5 mins lot of queue
- This restaurant accepted cash only.
- Delicious broth! Some of the best in the area.
- #15 Tai and the iced coffee is really great
- The best pho place around.
- Best pho in nova! First pho joint I've been too and will always stay loyal to them!!
- Try rare beef & meatball pho. Delicious
- Sliced onions soaked in lime juice is a must with jalapeos.
- Cash only. The closets ATM is at the 7-11
- Cash only.
- Cash only!
- Bowl #1, iced coffee, and if you're really hungry, go for the sinh sa hot luu dessert.
- try corn pudding ch bp
- If you're not sure what to get, try the #2 or #16!!