630 S 4th St (at Bainbridge)
Philadelphia, PA 19147
- mix and match your favorite candies, including a bunch you probably didn't think existed anymore!
- Great place to grab snacks before a Philly Improv Theater show!
- When you go to Philly Sweettooth, ask for Scott Lean. He's the owner. Awesome guy and extremely interesting, in a good way. I swear I've run into 10-15 people that personally know him since going ther
- We now serve Bassett's Ice cream. Cup, Phillies helmets, or milkshakes. There's not a place on Earth that has more ice cream toppings than Philly Sweettooth!
- Come to Philly Sweettooth and stock up on some poprocks, Big League Chew, Jelly Beans, Chocolate, or perhaps give a rare Pez dispenser to someone as a gift
- Make sure you stop in and help yourself to all the candy Philadelphia has to offer... Over 250 candies all priced the same!