Phở Vietnamese Restaurant 越色牛肉粉餐廳 (越色牛肉粉餐廳)
3 Lan Fong Road
+852 2574 1777
- Make sure when doing take away that you know what they actually have. We ordered and came back in 30 only to be told sry we out of that dish. however the other dishes were good
- very thirsty after eating the food there
- Decent food but terrible service ! Waited 30 mins for my takeaway order and they forgot some of the items i ordered! Never again
- Not too expensive. Reliable. Noodles. Chicken. Focus on the food kind of service. oops. I just yawned. Don't get me wrong. We go back often because it's not too expensive. Reliable. Noodles.......
- Cheap and good pho. The staff and service is very rude though
- Very good meal!!! :)
- This messy guy place me a wrong order....
- Pho, salad rolls and pork are good,
- Great and always busy movie-themed pho shop on a busy stretch near Hysan Place. Excellent pho broth, plentiful herb salad and sprouts, attentive but unobtrusive service, and great prices.
- Love the ambiance here! Well branded--cute graphics for the "movie" posters, placemat and signages... With that said the menu could look cooler! Great food! But a few are not available unfortunately.
- Taste and quality hasn't changed since their move from Tang Lung St. Crazy busy and pho is still much better than the rest at that price range in CWB.
- Portions are really big. Make sure to beat the lunch crowd by arriving before 12pm if you want a table.