Pescadero State Beach
State / Provincial Park, Beach
- Drop a line into the surf on off Pescadero State Beach it literally means "the place to fish" in Spanish. Explore sandy coves, rocky cliffs, and tide pools.
- Pescadero beach is actually 2-3 linked beaches. The northernmost (separate parking) is a gorgeous stretch of sand separated from a beautiful little cove by a fabulous big rock you can perch on. Perch!
- Awesome sea view...nice for some quiet time with your loved ones!
- Perfect place to stop and take a break while driving on Highway 1. Beautiful scenery and rock formations. Sunsets are amazing here
- Make sure to find the Sunset Piano!
- There are two entrances. The northern one l leads to smooth and sandy beaches and trails. The southern is where you can climb on the rocks and see the surf crash in. Spend time exploring!
- beautiful beach on the san mateo coast, large breakers, big rocks, tide pools, lots of parking, right on the beach front..
- Awesome views especially at sunset. Good for a quick break from the road. Toilets on site and plenty of parking.
- Incredibly scenic! Come at low tide and climb the rocks as you walk along the coast!
- So damn pretty!
- Great beach for a day or just a few hours.
- Another beautiful spot along the PCH.
- Quiet clean flat beach
- Just beautiful!
- Beautiful beach to visit and relax
- Fantastica ... Fermatevi a fare delle foto
- Saw seals (or sea lions?) here in Sep
- A great surfing spot, apparently!
- Great view