Perkins Family Restaurant and Bakery
American, Breakfast, Bakery
- the coffee is awful.
- Michael is amazing. This kid works hard.
- YUM YUM I ATE ALL THE FOOD
- Perkins has added free wifi.
- Try the gravy and biscuits.
- Great food and great service!
- Always made to order and friendly service.
- they were super busy and only had 5 waiters...
- Expensive for what you get---$11 for eggs, toast, hash browns and coffee.
- Tomato basil soup is fantastic! Great combined with the chipotle crispy chicken melt!
- $25 for a couple to have cold breakfast. I was reminded today why I don't do chain restaurants for breakfast, or dinner for that matter. Avoid at all costs!
- The food was fine...but slow service. Turtle slow!
- Order their chicken noodle soup w/ extra crackers on a chilly autumn day. Their banana pie is delicious too. They make a fantastic combination! :)
- Classic eggs benedict is delicious.
- Do not leave without trying a slice of pie!