Pere Antoine Restaurant
Cajun / Creole, Bar
- Get the bloody mary.
- Come here EVERY time we come to NOLA. You gotta try the mixed bayou Omlett and Bloody Mary. Best ever. It's our tradition
- We had a pretty great breakfast. Ashley was a quick waitress, and service was good. The Bloody Mary was great, and I liked the breakfast potatoes.
- Family owned and great service!
- Prompt service, even on a Sunday afternoon!
- When in New Orleans, try the Mardi Grass Pasta and the Spinach Artichoke Dip light on the American.
- Beignet fries. Awesome.
- Google "Worst restaurant in New Orleans" and don't say that you haven't been warned.
- Better than... well, starving.
- Blood Mary was yummy. Breakfast croissant sandwich was tasty. Service was good. No wait for Sunday brunch.
- The Chicken Saint Ann is amazing....
- Check out the Voo-Doo brew!
- Horrible. Rude service. . Cold food... discousting gumbo. And PO boys. Yuck. Took an hour for food too.... dissapointed
- The mushroom appetizer is great, but small. The crawfish kind of tastes like a spicy pot pie...
- Pere Antoine's is always our first stop when we get into town. I get the New Orleans Sampler. Red Beans and Rice, Creole Shrimp, Gumbo, Jambalaya and Bread Pudding. It's a hearty meal, but satisf
- Service is horribly slow...cant speak on food, because we are still waiting to put in an order.
- This has to have been one of my worst experiences in New Orleans. The food was horrible. Took over an hour to get chicken and rice and it came out COLD. The place looks like fine dining but is not
- They do not separate checks. The "big easy" breakfast sandwich makes the Burger King croissantwich look gourmet.
- Friendly staff and delicious bloody Mary. I had the club NOLA style.
- The food is pretty bad...even the freakin pecan pie tastes like shit.Just walk away.oh,and btw,check the ketchup bottle before dumping ketchup all over your fries...it might be spoiled...