Peppers Mexican Grill
BWI Terminal D (BWI Airport)
Linthicum, MD 21240
- Nasty, the food was cold, staff is slow and rude. Eat here at your own risk
- Get a Premium Gold Margarita, one of the best airport Margaritas you'll find!
- Worst bar stools on the planet. Food is eatable.
- Love that they have half portions!
- Not sure what all the rave is about, drinks were not that great and the steak salad was pretty gross, makes Chipotle seem like a premium high end restaurant!
- Good chips and salsa, which are not on the menu and much more reasonably priced than anything that is, but not impressed by the broken oven and two empty taps (out of four)...
- They have an IPA that is not on the menu.
- Some of the worst tacos I have had. I would pay double for taco bell.but only place for a drink.
- Lighting above the tables makes this place brutally hot, get in and out quickly.
- Service sucked. Food not so good. Beer was excellent.
- Don't get the nachos! Simply bad! Service is extremely SLOW especially to be in an airport.
- Food sucked, staff was rude and inattentive.
- Wait staff are rude!
- Love the premium gold margaritas. One of the best on planet earth. The cheese quesadillas are very good, too. The waitresses are not so great. And the country music sucks!
- Best option in Terminal. Spicy Chicken good in salad or nachos. Oh yea, real cheese Nachos a nice surprise
- Not enough tables. The place is always crowded, good food
- A miller lite and a Quesadilla is $16.50...I miss the Ramshead Tavern