Peppermint Cocoa Brownie Cups are a simple and delicious way to celebrate the season. Mini marshmallows and crushed candy canes make them a dessert the entire family will love.
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Campfire® Marshmallows. All opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that continue to make My Baking Addiction possible.
Can we talk about Hatchimals for a second? If you have no idea what a Hatchimal is, consider yourself lucky, but I’ll enlighten you just in case you’re curious.
They’re basically a Furby (remember those?) stuffed inside an egg that your little ones are expected to nurture and pet until the fuzzy animal hatches (get it? Hatchimal) from its shell. It’s the hottest gift of the season and people are losing their ever-loving minds over them.
- Dîner en Blanc Is the Largest, Most Extravagant Dinner Party You’ve Never Heard Of
- Meat Supplier Connected to Publix E.Coli Cases Issues Further Recall
- What Every Woman Over 50 Should Know About Her Health
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- McDonald's Is Serving Poutine in Chicago for a Limited Time