- The Sweet Pork isn't always on the menu but is really worth asking about. Fun place to eat and worth the stop if you are in Kaysville.
- Be prepared to wait, service is slow and food delivery is very slow!
- If you are on a lunch break don't do lunch here. To slow.
- Good salsa bar, but this place closed down
- Love the skinnies with peppers!
- Prices went up!!!! Blah. Boo pepperbelly's
- Halibut tacos tasted fishy and like they had been in the freezer too long. But the sweet pork was goooood.
- Try anything with the sweet pork.
- The Strawberry Chicken salad was so good couple of years ago!! Now that I quit meat -- Halibut taco is amazing!! ;)))
- Good ground beef burritos, not a fan of the shredded beef which has chocolate
- Great little spot for cheap American Mexican food that would be alot cooler with a few brews.